2017/06/28

DooM fangame: It's the final countdown

Ok, enough.

I've been cleaning up the blog archives, removing obsolete labels and the like, and it is very depressing to see how long ago I began this project and how little I've managed to complete.

So, I've decided to finish the project... One way or the other.


I have two months and change ahead of me, with no extra obligations outside of office hours.

So the time for excuses is over, it's time to get down to it.

As such, I hereby commit myself to either completing the DooM fangame project before summer's out, or giving up completely on it.

Mind you, having a quasi-complete project with minor tweaks pending counts too. The point is to get down to it and do something.


I will also update this blog weekly with my progress.

So be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment